RE: Yet another tool for Command_line_history for Linux DBA

  • From: "Marquez, Chris" <CMarquez@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Steven Patenaude" <spatenau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:45:12 -0500

>> Cut'n'paste!
Amen!

>> save the resulting text file
>> come back to it when a similar scenario comes up.
Ahh, personal notes...I'm amazed to find how many DBA's will do and
learn the same thing over and over.

>> with a hopefully meaningful name=20
Got a love W2K dir/file search capabilities...use  it daily on my own
files.

Good to see I'm not the only one...you don't want to know how many
personal DBA notes, doc, html file I have saved over the past 6 years.

Chris Marquez
Oracle DBA
HEYMONitor(tm) - heymonitor.com
"Oracle Monitoring & Alerting Solution"