RE: Will 10g install on any Linux???

  • From: "Grant Allen" <Grant.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:15:33 +1100

Apologies for being way behind on replying to this thread (stupid =
bayesian filtering).  Jonathan - thanks heaps, the ignoreSysPrereqs =
switch worked a treat on RH9.0, so I now have side-by-side 9.2 and 10.1 =
installs.

Ciao
Fuzzy
:-)

The contents of this post are my opinions only
      If swallowed seek medical advice=20