Re: Who is behind quickdba.blogspot.com?

  • From: Mogens Nørrgaard <mln@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 21:54:14 +0200

Amen. What a coyote. And what useless stuff he'll put on there now and then - "put bitmap indexes on fact tables". Ah, so there's a good and general rule.

Let's just hope the guy behind it is not someone trying to make claims about anything technical in the Oracle World - like RAC...

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Mogens

Mladen Gogala wrote:

I don't know who is that, but the guy is spamming [comp.databases.oracle.server]
as well. I normally do not read no-name blogs. For a blog to make sense, it helps
to know whose opinion it is: Tom Kyte's, Tim Hall's, Niall Litchfield's, or Howard Rogers. Those blogs I read regularly. Having a blog and not letting people know who are you, doesn't make much sense.

-- //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l