Re: Where do you buy your computer books?

  • From: "Johan Muller" <johan.muller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exriscer@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 07:53:03 -0600

Try

http://www.addall.com/

This is great for overseas buyers.

The used sellers (where available) on Amazon is probably the best all round
resource, except be weary of shipping costs (I bought a premium membership
on Amazon and have had totally free shipping all year)

On 1/6/07, LS Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I used to buy from both Amazon and Bookpool but in the last two years only
from Amazon because even the books are a bit more expensive sending to
Europe is a bit cheaper compared with Bookpool. Also because the last time I
bought from Bookpool I had to pay custome taxes, made the books much much
more expensive.

--
Johan Muller
Oracle DBA

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." --Benjamin Franklin