Re: Where are specific waits stored in GC repository?

  • From: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 13:28:06 -0400

Rich
 look in metric_daily or metric_hourly ... target name should be your db
target, target_type = 'database', metric_name = 'instance_efficiency' and
key_value like 'lib%' ... (check rest of key_values for more info)  then you
want info from  average/minimum/maximum/std_dev columns ...

metric_daily will contain data rolled up by day, metric_hourly will have
data rolled up by hour. Fastest access you will get into metric_Daily or
metric_hourly views is via target_guid .. which you can get by selecting
from mgmt_target view.

As for latch waits , you will probably find more info in AWR (as much as
contained in its history tables).

Raj