RE: When one can call oneself expert

  • From: "Ellis R. Miller" <sartre1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gabriel.aragon@xxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:51:04 -0600

By the way, this is a valid and true point and my rant is not in reaction to
it...although I would add that you might find yourself realizing "they"
don't know much of anything other than a little something about 401Ks and
mutual funds that might be of benefit to a retarded widow.

A guy at Wells Fargo knew if that from 11am to 5pm officially counted for a
full days work according to the HR handbook and I enjoyed doing all or most
of his work for 10 months.

And when they notice you are an expert "they," on average, will strive to
have you politically assassinated...especially during a recession,
gangsters. Look on the bright side, however, those deep-seeded morals and
business ethics are just over that next artificial economic boom.

To quote the famous philosopher, Nike, "Just do it."

By the way, do you think I am pretty? Sometimes, I don't feel pretty.