RE: When one can call oneself expert

  • From: Connor McDonald <hamcdc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 02:43:20 +0000 (GMT)

On the contrary, I've always been an expert...

Its just finding exactly what precisely I'm an expert in, that's the challenge.

:-)

--- "Mark J. Bobak" <mark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Given all this talk of "experts", allow me to point out the quote in my
> .signature:
> "Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts."  --Richard P.
> Feynmann
> 'nuff said.  ;-)
> -Mark
>
> --
> Mark J. Bobak
> mark@xxxxxxxxx
> "Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts."  --Richard P.
> Feynman
>

> --
> //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l

=====
Connor McDonald
Co-author: "Mastering Oracle PL/SQL - Practical Solutions"
ISBN: 1590592174

web: http://www.oracledba.co.uk
web: http://www.oaktable.net
email: connor_mcdonald@xxxxxxxxx

Coming Soon! "Oracle Insight - Tales of the OakTable"

"GIVE a man a fish and he will eat for a day. But TEACH him how to fish,
and...he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

http://my.yahoo.com