Re: What's generating all these logs?

  • From: Karl Arao <karlarao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tanel@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 13:24:05 +0800

Snapper will be useful for the current situation, you'll definitely get an
answer right away. And definitely you could drill down if you use log

I'm just wondering why not use of the AWR data (given that you have license
to use).. these tables could be useful to go back in time and do further
drill downs..

Well, I still have to figure out how to go about the SQL/query.. but I want
the output to be let's say, "for the past X days on this hour and the
following SIDs are the one generating large "redo size"... "

Then I could drill on DBA_HIST_ACTIVE_SESS_HISTORY to get the offending

mm.. just an idea..

- Karl Arao