RE: What was the WORST session at IOUG/Collaborate or OOW you have ever seen

  • From: "Robert Freeman" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jeremiah@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:13:16 -0600

THAT is too funny!!! I don't remember this particular case though.... wish
I'd been there (or glad I wasn't, not sure which)!!

Thanks for sharing!!

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Press Author
Principle Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Collaborate '07
Come join my APEX University Session
and Join me to talk about Evolutionary Database Development!!
The LDS Church is Hiring DBAs! Contact me if you are interested!