What was the WORST session at IOUG/Collaborate or OOW you have ever seen

  • From: "Robert Freeman" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:51:34 -0600

I don't recall the person that was giving the session, but it was back many
years ago on rollback segments and tuning them. I sat in this very large
room with maybe 100+ people...
I was sitting next to Marlene Theriault (I'd just met her that year or the
year before I think, have not seen her in some time, has anyone else??)....
This session was SOOOOO bad, and so full of misinformation and I just sat
there as Marlene held me down and kept me from yelling NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOO
MUCH MISINFORMATION!!!

That was the worse session I ever attended. What about you?? No need to name
names, I'm not looking to embarrass anyone...

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Press Author
Principle Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Collaborate '07
Come join my APEX University Session
and Join me to talk about Evolutionary Database Development!!