What not to do in a standby environment ?

Hi Friends,
I would like to know the list of "NOT TO DO" on
Primary database in Standby database environment.
And how to rectify, in case , it's done.

i have a partial list like ...
NOLOGGING , CLEAR ARCHIVE , RECREATE CONTROL FILE,
RESETLOGS , ARCHIVE LOG STOP

Please do let me know if you have come across
 anything that's it left out from the docs in case
of standby database DONT'S.

Note:120855.1 has got some , but it seems to miss
 things like NOLOGGING operations . If someone has
one such list , can you share it with me ?

The environment is oracle 8.1.7.4/Solrais 9.

Any pointers would be of immense help.TIA.

Regards,
Prem.