Re: What is this Session Doing

  • From: Ganesh Raja <ganesh.raja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wolfson Larry - lwolfs <lawrence.wolfson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:31:00 +0100

Larry,

No That is my Last Option ... And will try it in another few Mins ...

Oracle is saying that the query is executing but the Truss Does not
Show any Change in the output and it is as though the Query is Waiting
to Build an Hash Table in the Temp Segment ... !!!!

Every 10 Mns or so i am getting a Semctl operation on the trruss and
it seems to be looping.

The Query as such is not Written in a Very Optimal Way but i would not
expect the Process to use the CPU for 36 Hrs and do nothing !!!!

Any Thoughts ..

And as usual .. Thanks ...

Cheers
Ganesh R