Re: What do you make of this?

  • From: Paul Baumgartel <paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:35:08 -0400

Niall,

It is a COM+ client app, and there certainly are double parses. The puzzle
is that I'm used to this behavior (I have done many traces on this app,
although this one involved a newly-added feature), and don't usually see the
discrepancy between CPU and elapsed that I see here. But it's worth a try to
eliminate the double parses. Thanks for your help

Paul