RE: What comes first?? (Creating the Database or the Tablespace)

  • From: "Freeman, Donald" <dofreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:56:00 -0400

I believe this gentleman is in Zimbabwe.  Probably no handy Oracle =
Training, no fast Amazon delivery of insightful Oracle books. I hope =
Mladen doesn't take an interest in his lunch.  This guy's probably got =
challenges that most of us can't imagine.  =20

 I'd strongly recommend either a beginners class on Oracle =3D