Re: What comes first?? (Creating the Database or the Tablespace)

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 14:57:47 +0100

Hi all, my names Niall and I do know sqlserver...
sorry wrong meeting...

anyway a sqlserver database is (especially on windows) <i>almost</i>
exactly equivalent to a tablespace,being as how it is a logical
collection of files that are managed by an instance and in which you
can store objects.

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA