Re: What bug/vulnerability is the molecule fixing?

  • From: Jason Heinrich <jheinrichdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:44:33 -0500

About the most information that Oracle will give you can be found in the
Risk Matrix at
http://www.oracle.com/technology/deploy/security/critical-patch-updates/cpuapr2010.html#AppendixDB.
Since these are security-related patches, they're pretty tight-lipped about
what exactly they fixed.

--
Jason Heinrich