Re: We're fashionable again

  • From: Joe Cooper <aregularjoe8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 08:35:50 -0800 (PST)

I'll do that.  Although, admittedly, I tend to avoid ANY buzz words from
Oracle.  Too many times, a Pointy-Haired Boss has read those buzz words, and my
world gets turned upside down!!  :-)  Fortunately, my current boss has enough
of a technical background not too be overly swayed by marketing types.
Hopefully, there will be some useful gems buried within.

  Thanks for the heads-up.

  Joe

Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hey Joe,

What's Oracle's buzz-word these days? RTFPR (Read The Fusion Press Releases)

        Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
===
On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 07:24 -0800, Joe Cooper wrote:   With 10g, the "g"
(supposedly) refers to "grid computing".      With 11f, what would the "f"
stand for?  (Or, can you repeat it without Steve throwing us both off the
list?)      Just curious!!      Joe Cooper   Dep't of Veteran Affairs   Austin
Automation Center   Austin, TX

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
 Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!