RE: Weird Objects in DBA_SEGMENTS

  • From: TESTAJ3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: awells@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:23:05 -0400

did you try purge dba_recyclebin;

that should kill everyone's recyclebin.

Thanks,  Joe

---------------------------------------
You can have it: Fast, Right or Cheap, pick 2 of the 3.
Fast + Right is Expensive
Fast + Cheap will be incorrect.
Right + Cheap will take a while.

"April Wells" <awells@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

04/16/2008 01:52 PM
Please respond to awells@xxxxxxxxxxxx

From
"April Wells" <awells@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Riyaj Shamsudeen" <riyaj.shamsudeen@xxxxxxxxx>
cc
<oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
RE: Weird Objects in DBA_SEGMENTS

But emptying the recycle bin doesn’t get rid of them…

SQL> purge recyclebin;