RE: Weblogic information

Oracle now owns this product as a result of it's acquisition of BEA
Corporation.

I understand they intend to deprecate it at some future time as per their
fusion directional documents.

I would contact your Oracle sales representative for more information.
They might have some ideas as to the best technical direction in your
particular case.

As a DBA, Weblogic was very simple to administer, but I've heard
application developers complain about support and general buggy-ness.

Hope this helps?

  _____