Re: WebFocus and Oracle Views

  • From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richard Goulet <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 22:30:58 +0100

In worst case, you can trace (or guess) what WebFocus is using to get it
information about 'tables' and spoof these: just create your own view
USER_TABLES in the schema the WebFocus uses to gather all the information and
union USER_TABLES and USER_VIEWS there? It's not very polite and I'd call it a
way of bad coding (and therefore should be documented very well) but it should
work fine!

Martin

Am 05.01.2011 um 15:01 schrieb <Dominic.Brooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>