Re: Was OPS ever certified on Linux?

  • From: Frits Hoogland <frits.hoogland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:52:18 +0100

The first linux media shipped by oracle was 8.0.5, that's something I remember.
I don't recall exactly what the status of that software was, but I am almost
sure it wasn't production.

Let me reverse the question: with 9i RAC, the oracle clusterware came, I do not
know of any supported clusterware prior to that on linux.

frits