RE: Warning - 11.2.0.4 upgrade gotcha

  • From: Paul Houghton <Paul.Houghton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hemantkchitale@xxxxxxxxx" <hemantkchitale@xxxxxxxxx>, "cdunscombe@xxxxxxxxx" <cdunscombe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:10:23 +0000

The wri$_optstat_histhead_history is not partitioned in our 11.2.0.3 instances,
so presumably it would take time whichever version was being upgraded from.

I note it is partitioned in 12.1, so this will affect us when we upgrade from
11.2.0.3 to 12.1 as we don't intend to go through 11.2.0.4.

Thanks for the heads up.