From: K Gopalakrishnan [mailto:kaygopal@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 29 August 2007 2:37 PM
To: VanZanen, J (Jacob)
Cc: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Wait event "Local write wait"

Jacob,

Check  http://www.freelists.org/archives/oradebug/10-2004/msg00000.html
for some info on this..

--
Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan
Co-Author: Oracle Wait Interface, Oracle Press 2004
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/007222729X/

Author: Oracle Database 10g RAC Handbook, Oracle Press 2006
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/007146509X/

This email, including any attachments, may be confidential or privileged, and
is sent for the personal attention of the intended recipient.  If you have
received this email in error, please delete it immediately.  The views
expressed are not necessarily those of the Rabobank Group.  The Group is not
liable for the effects of any virus which may be contained in this email.

If this email contains marketing material and you do not wish to receive such
material by email in future, please reply to this email and place the words
"Remove My Details - Electronic Messages" in the Subject Header.

The Rabobank Group

Australia: 1800 025 484
New Zealand: 0800 500 933