RE: Very Simply KSH Question

  • From: Kevin Lange <klange@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'carmen.rusu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <carmen.rusu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mgogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ethan.Post@xxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:44:46 -0500

I figure he either ment Delineated or Delimited (in this case delimited by a
SPACE)

And personally, I would  have done it:

list='1 5 7 22'

for value in ${list}
do
  echo ${value}
done

Then, at some time in the future, you can replace the setting of 'list' with
anything from
a call to a function of some type or even a call to a database.