From: Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 9:26 PM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: OT: Versioning software

W e are considering Embarcadero, Subversion, VSS and Clear Case for
versioning DBA work:

triggers
sp's
functions
ddl
data models
project plans ????
unix scripts
windows scripts

For multiple RDBMS environments.

Any suggestions?

This message is confidential and sent by TD Waterhouse solely for use
by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. This should not be deemed as an
offer or solicitation, to buy or sell any product. Any 3rd party
information contained herein was prepared by sources deemed reliable,
but is not guaranteed. TD Waterhouse does not accept electronic
instructions that would require an original signature. Information
received by or sent from TD Waterhouse is stored, subject to review,
and may be produced to regulatory authorities or others with a legal
right to such.