Veritas Netbackup

  • From: Murtuja Khokhar <murtuja_oracle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 05:22:33 -0800 (PST)

Sir,

  I need some help from you.

  I have master server installed on Windows 2003 for Veritas Netbackup Version
6.And I have  Oracle Database on Solaris 10.I want to take backup of Oracle by
using master server.

  I want to perform Block level Increamental backup.It is available with
advance client option.So where to install Advance Client?On Solaris machine or
on Master Server?

  Can you briefly write steps for me.I have documents from veritas site but I
am not able to grasp it.

  And Please provide me some third party documents for Netbackup means not from
veritas site

http://mail.yahoo.com