RE: Veritas CA Comparision.

  • From: David Wagoner <dwagoner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:03:13 -0500

Deep,

The company I work for uses Veritas NetBackup to provide backup/restore
services for more than 800 customers in data centers all over the U.S. and
abroad.  I can tell you that NetBackup is a very solid backup solution,
although it is likely more costly than the competition.  I highly recommend
it.

Best regards,

David B. Wagoner
Database Administrator