RE: V$SESSION - SQL_ADDRESS for background processes

From Martin Berger:

> can you enable trace 10046 for ARC2 and try to reproduce your
findings?
> I'm curious if you see any PARSE and EXEC rows for statements in
question.

It's a bit difficult, as the problem isn't reproducible and only seems
to happen out of hours (typical! :-)) but I'll see what I can manage.

Paul.

Atos Origin and Atos Consulting are trading names used by the Atos Origin
group.  The following trading entities are registered in England and Wales:
Atos Origin IT Services UK Limited (registered number 01245534) and Atos
Consulting Limited (registered number 04312380).  The registered office for
each is at 4 Triton Square, Regents Place, London, NW1 3HG.The VAT No. for each
is: GB232327983

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for
the addressee, and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
receive this e-mail in error, you are not authorised to copy, disclose, use or
retain it.  Please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from
your systems.   As emails may be intercepted, amended or lost, they are not
secure.  Atos Origin therefore can accept no liability for any errors or their
content.  Although Atos Origin endeavours to maintain a virus-free network, we
do not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and can accept no liability
for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.   The risks are deemed to
be accepted by everyone who communicates with Atos Origin by email.