Re: Using VMWare 2.0.2

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ahbaid@xxxxxxx, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 21:12:25 -0800 (PST)

Yep, checked that..... they are running. I had a different problem with the
services not starting but got that fixed. Still locks up on me...

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it!
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON IT'S WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles