Using OEM Alerts Oracle 9iR2.

  • From: "Arnon, Yuval" <Yuval.Arnon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:51:24 -0500

I have started to look at using OEM alerts and have encountered the
following issue.=20
I've created an alert for tablespace full for one of the discovered
When the alert runs for the first time after registering it comes back
with this error=20
"Event test "Tablespace Full" failed: ora-28009: connection to sys
should be as sysdba or sysoper ".

The Preferences are set up properly as I can access the database without
being asked for the sys password.

OEM is running on WIN2k. Database release

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, =
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you, =
oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby =
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the =
information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is =
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you received this transmission in error, please =
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, =
whether in electronic or hard copy format.

Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.
Archives are at
FAQ is at