Re: Using Direct I/O Filesystem for Oracle Database

  • From: "Ujang Jaenudin" <ujang.jaenudin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juniordba2004@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:10:01 +0700

BismillahirRehmanirRahim,

Muhammad Salman Faheem,

you may try ORION for the stress testing purpose, if your db isn't
production yet -:(,
so after your database operation, you may compare it with the orion
result, and take attention on the difference.

if you want to improve, why don't you try ASM??

regards
ujang

--
regards
ujang

"I believe that exchange rate volatility is a major threat to
prosperity in the world today"
Dr. Robert A. Mundell, Nobel Laureate 1999