Re: Using DD to Read Data from Oracle Datafiles

  • From: "Ghassan Salem" <salem.ghassan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bernard.Polarski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:10:42 +0100

Bernard,
I think he meant contents and not comments.

On 2/7/07, Polarski, Bernard <Bernard.Polarski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I think this is the funniest request of this starting year, and deserve a
price:

I grant you the 'Jack Vance' special prize for your imagination and the
right to bear  the nick name 'Nagimiraz the marvelous'

Anyhow comments will be stored in the data dictionary which is in
tablespace system

*Bernard Polarski*