User rights

  • From: <Michael.Fleck@xxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 13:45:22 +0200

Hi list members,

we have some people in our departments, which do some user
administration. The employees of this department work with oracle
applications. Ths support people in the department want to know, which
access a user has to what tables, indexes etc.
Which role or system-rights do I have to grant to the support people in
the department. With DBA rights they get the right information. I tried
the roles SELECT_ANY_CATALOG and EXECUTE_ANY_CATALOG and the
SELECT_ANY_DICTIONARY right, but none of them worked.

Any ideas, which right I have to grant?

Best regards,
Michael Fleck=20

Landschaftsverband Rheinland