Re: User Equivalence Unavailable ERROR message (URGENT!!!!)

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kaygopal@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 08:33:25 +0100

On 9/6/06, K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

3. If nothing works trace the cluvfy. You can trace this by setting the
trace variable
SRVM_TRACE to true.

talking of which has anyone successfully UNSET this variable? In my environment RH3, 10.1 setting SRVM_TRACE to true generates the trace, but I have to create a new session to stop the tracing. In my innocence I'd have hoped that FALSE or NONE would have stopped tracing... -- Niall Litchfield Oracle DBA http://www.orawin.info -- //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l