Re: Urgent rac wait problem

  • From: Jack van Zanen <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adar666@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 22:42:04 +1100

MY first guess would be if this is your top wait event that your
interconnect is slow. But knowing RAC only from the theoretical and a few
test installs don't take it as gospel.

Jack

--
Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation