Re: Urgent RAC private Interconnect

If anyone has done the IPMP setting, Is this need to be done after Clusterware
Installation or before Clusterware installation.

  TIA
  Sanjay

Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hi

  I had never configured Redundant Private Interconnect and so need some advice
and help on Solaris 10. Earlier plan was to go with Single interconnect but
then somebody pointed to provide redundancy and so I had to configure it.

  I am building 2-node RAC and had got 4Private Gigabit Address like
  Node 1
  ------------
  10.255.255.1
  10.255.255.2

  Node 2
  ------------
  10.255.255.3
  10.255.255.4

  Now I checked Oracle Metalink Docs
  283107.1 - Configuring Solaris IPMP for Oracle 10g VIP
  368464.1 Setup IPMP as cluster interconnect.

  Document 368464.1 says that the recommended solution is not to configure
Private Interface. I appreciate if somebody can share any related doc for
reference. I had to prepare the system by the end of week.

  Please send any attachment at smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx

  TIA
  Sanjay

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!