Re: Urgent!!

  • From: Nuno Souto <dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 20:13:56 +1000

Ozgur Ozdemircili wrote,on my timestamp of 27/04/2010 2:58 AM:
Things do not get lost without any trace. What is very suspiciuos here is whole partition getting lost. If it was the storm causing it you`d probably end up with a fried hdd/ power supply.

Just to be on the safe side, get a second opinion.Check /etc/fstab to make sure everything is mounted. Check history and last commands.

Yup, that's be my approach as well. Highly suss
how it all vanished.  "Mistery" things like that
just don't happen, they are urban myth.
I'd look at it from the angle of a hack.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto