Re: Urgent!!

  • From: Thomas Roach <troach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: softice@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:50:42 -0400

I would like to add.

Just because a volume is there does not mean the filesystem is mounted.
Please look at this. Especially if you go to a directory and notice it is
completely empty, (even directories).

My only other advice would be to start reaching out to your vendor support
to try and get this resolved if you are still having difficulty.

Hope you get this resolved quickly.

Tom

--
Thomas Roach