Re: Urgent!!

These are local drives, non-RAC, non-ASM, non-OCFS.  No information was found
by the system administrator in the typical system log files.

I have experienced system crashes in the past and had to recover databases
after power failures, but losing everything (and I mean everything) that wasn't
on the OS partition/filesystem is a new one to me.

Thanks again
Bill