Re: Urgent!!

  • From: Bill Zakrzewski <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:09:03 -0400

These are local drives, non-RAC, non-ASM, non-OCFS.  No information was found
by the system administrator in the typical system log files.

I have experienced system crashes in the past and had to recover databases
after power failures, but losing everything (and I mean everything) that wasn't
on the OS partition/filesystem is a new one to me.

Thanks again