Re: Unsubscribe

  • From: "Tom Pall" <oracle.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Andre van Winssen" <dreveewee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:07:03 -0500

Steve, who's a moderator in name only, apologized for the flames.  Jared
Still used to lead this group by example.  If I were boss (and I've been in
that position) of the clueless and the self-promoting who can't find
anything else to do but flame, I'd both the clueless and the self-promoting

Steve put me on vacation hold.  I will visit this GMail account only every 6
months to keep the account active.  Only when someone bans the flamers will
I ever return to reading and contributing to this group.  This is not the
group it used to be.   With all due respect to, shove it where
the sun doesn't shine.

Good bye and enjoy flaming and making asses out of each other.

Tom Pall, Austin, TX USA