Re: Unsubscribe

Steve, who's a moderator in name only, apologized for the flames.  Jared
Still used to lead this group by example.  If I were boss (and I've been in
that position) of the clueless and the self-promoting who can't find
anything else to do but flame, I'd both the clueless and the self-promoting
flamers.

Steve put me on vacation hold.  I will visit this GMail account only every 6
months to keep the account active.  Only when someone bans the flamers will
I ever return to reading and contributing to this group.  This is not the
group it used to be.   With all due respect to Ora-600.com, shove it where
the sun doesn't shine.

Good bye and enjoy flaming and making asses out of each other.

Tom Pall, Austin, TX USA