Re: Un-able to upload xml file - Error:ORA-14400: inserted partition key does not map to any partition

  • From: Robert Hanuschke <robert.hanuschke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 08:09:42 +0200

Hi Niall,
was just trying that in one of our test databases:

SQL> show parameter job_queue_processes;

NAME                                 TYPE        VALUE
------------------------------------ -----------
------------------------------
job_queue_processes                  integer     10
SQL> exec
dbms_scheduler.set_scheduler_attribute('SCHEDULER_DISABLED','TRUE');

SQL> show parameter job_queue_processes;

NAME                                 TYPE        VALUE
job_queue_processes                  integer     10

At least disabling the scheduler that way did not modify the parameter.
Did you possibly do it another way?

Best regards,
Robert
http://robertvsoracle.blogspot.com