Re: Unable to create SPFILE.

  • From: Chirag DBA <chiragdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Marquez, Chris" <cmarquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:19:09 -0400

I have started with pfile, by changing audit_trail=DB.
 startup pfile='file name'.
show parameter audit.
audit_trail=DB
create spfile='location' from pfile;
File created..!!
 but when see the spfile, *.audit_trail='OS';
 I was thinking that while you do the create spfile, it is creating a binary
copy of pfile matching exactly with pfile.
 but this is something unexpected I am getting.
 regards - chirag