UTL_FILE issues

Hi group,

I have a  strange things while using UTL_file package.

I have the same code running on the tables for one schema. and extract
something to a file.
It works good for the first 55 tables, then throw errors like below, but
while you log out and relog in,and start with the error table
it works fine for the next 55 tables and throw errors like below again?

I searched oracle parameter and change all file related parameters to big
value like 1000, but the error still,
Any suggestion ?

here is the lines what oracle doing at that time:

  IF NOT UTL_FILE.IS_OPEN(cmn_file_handle) THEN
        cmn_file_handle := UTL_FILE.FOPEN (p_output_folder, p_output_file,
'a',32767);
  END IF;

here is the error I get after about fifty files be handled :

ERROR - CUSTOMER: ORA-29283: invalid file operation
ORA-06512: at
"SYS.UTL_FILE", line 41
ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_FILE", line 512
ORA-29283: