RE: URGENT: INCOMPLETE RECOVERY

  • From: <Jay.Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rhojel.echano@xxxxxxxxx>, <paulastankus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:32:07 -0400

Hopefully this was fixed last week but just in case the last time I had
this problem I was able to resolve it by simply following the following
stops:

1.      recover database until cancel using backup controlfile;
2.      cancel;

While I had gotten that error after the auto apply of archive logs,
manually cancelling it allowed me to do an open resetlogs.

Jay Miller
Sr. Oracle DBA
x68355