Re: ** UNIX : set echo on in shell

  • From: A Joshi <ajoshi977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, m.haddon@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 20:32:37 -0800 (PST)

Mike,
  Thanks. Can you give example for tee.
Thanks Howard, Bill, Dan, Mindagaus, Dave

I tried

set -x
sqlplus ... 1>$OUTFIL
2>&1".
set +x

but somehow the log does not have the sqlplus command. The log has rest of the
output. I can see the commands being displayed on the screen. I am doing :

set -x

sqlplus -s $user@db1 @sql1.sql <.pw  > $OUTFILE  2>&1
sqlplus -s $user@db2 @sql1.sql <.pw  >> $OUTFILE  2>&1
set +x