Re: Tuning unknown applications

  • From: "Stephens, Chris" <Chris.Stephens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tim@xxxxxxxxx'" <tim@xxxxxxxxx>, "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 17:29:44 -0500

Beware of ctd (compulsive tuning disorder).

Was it you that coined the term tim?

There are days when I look at what is running inside the databases here and
feel like I need to look at\rewrite everything.  Then there are days when I
start with...“what needs improving and what doesn't“.  Those days end much
better.

Chris