RE: Tuning Unix kernel for Oracle/data warehouse

Hi Leslie

Alomari's book is excellent. The problem is that not only he doesn't =
cover 9i but in addition AFAIK it doesn't cover AIX! Therefore not the =
right choice for you...=20

I never read it (I'm working very rarely on AIX...), anyway a link that =
can be useful:

http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg245511.ht=
ml?Open

Chris