Re: Tuning RMAN: what is rsr_l0key?

  • From: "Rajeev Prabhakar" <rprabha01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:15:23 -0400

So, in case someone is facing the same rman performance issue
for 10.2.0.3 on linux x86-64 platform, the patch is 6081556.

-Rajeev

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------
#  Interim Patch for Base Bugs: 6081556
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  DATE:  June 14, 2007
#  -------------------------------
#  Platform Patch for  : 226 - Linux x86-64
#  Product Version #  : 10.2.0.3
#  Product Patched    : RDBMS
#
#  Bugs Fixed by this patch:
# 6081556:TRACKING BUG FOR INVENTORY OF DG RMAN BUGS ON TOP OF 10.2.0.3
# 5998546:MLR ON TOP OF 10.2.0.3 FOR INVENTORY OF RMAN BUGS
# 5219484:CATALOG RESYNCS ARE VERY SLOW - ROUT TABLE HAS 6 MILLION ROWS +
# 5899994:RESYNC OF CATALOG ON DATABASES WHICH WERE STANDBY BEFORE TAKE A
VERY LONG TIME
# 5063635:GAP OCCURED AFTER ORA-00600 [KCCDAGF_3] IN STANDBY ARC
# 5742127:BACKUP SOMETIMES FAILS WITH INTERNAL ERROR IF DATAFILE GROWS
DURING BACKUP