Re: Tuning RMAN: what is rsr_l0key?

  • From: "Charles Schultz" <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:00:56 -0500

Thanks to those that responded. I thought to make a "group" reply to answer
you all at once, but also to make this info available to anyone else.
Unfortunately, I have not learned anything else about rsr_l0key; the jury is
still out for that one.

However, after looking over my SR and hearing back from some of you, we will
be applying bug patch 5620640 over the weekend and hopefully that will help.

--
Charles Schultz