RE: Trigger not firing!!!!!!!!!!(URGENT)

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <onkarnath.tiwary@xxxxxxxxx>, "rjamya" <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 08:00:21 -0400

Does the trigger exist and is it enabled? =20
Is the trigger name a reserved word?

I don't see anything wrong with your code.  Check the basic things.=20

You can also used the following to debug the trigger firing.  It will
write stuff to the alert log file.

SQL> exec dbms_system.ksdwrt(1, 'From Kirti');  -- Write to trace file
(1=3DTrace, 2=3Dalert, 3=3Dboth).